Iguana Training Series
This series of courses is primarily designed for those who will be using Iguana to monitor, manage, and build interfaces on a daily basis. We’ve taken real-life customer scenarios and turned them into educational opportunities with a learn-by-doing approach.
The Iguana Training Series is a set of private courses for iNTERFACEWARE customers that cover an array of interfacing concepts in Iguana.
The courses are primarily designed for those who will be using Iguana to monitor, manage and build interfaces on a daily basis. We've taken real-life customer scenarios and turned them into educational opportunities with a learn-by-doing approach.
You will be learning the following product basics:
- How to build and monitor your interfaces using the Iguana dashboard
- How to build scripts and customize interfaces using the Iguana Translator
- How to research and troubleshoot issues using the Iguana logging system
- How to administer a server using Iguana settings
- How to leverage the basic theories and syntax of Lua, the programming language utilized by Iguana
Because Iguana was specifically designed to be both powerful and easy-to-use, you will be amazed at how quickly you will master these skills and gain the confidence to develop your own real-life solutions.
In addition to these basic topics, this course will also provide you with the opportunity to build practice HL7 interfaces. Although Iguana can handle just about any kind of data, HL7 is the most common and easily-understood specification. And the techniques learned for HL7 interfaces apply to other types of interfaces. This makes it the perfect candidate for our training course!
Who is this for?
The Iguana Training Series is reserved for Iguana customers. If you are unsure about your eligibility, contact your account manager at iNTERFACEWARE.
How do I get access?
- Create an account in the Training Center, if you have not already done so.
- Obtain a course code to enroll in the series and enter it in the ENTER COURSE CODES box at the right column of this page. There may be someone in your organization who already has course codes for their trainees. Otherwise, contact your account manager at iNTERFACEWARE.
- Review the "Before you start" section in this course to prepare for the training.
- Once you are ready to progress through the courses, press the Finish Course button. This will unlock all the related Iguana Training Series courses.
What courses are part of the Iguana Training Series?
Here is a recommended order for completing the Iguana Training Series.
- HL7 And Beyond. An overview of the HL7 standards predominant in health care interfacing.
- Working In Iguana. Learn the major tools and features of the software.
- Building An HL7 Interface. Creating HL7-to-HL7 translations.
- When and How to Use Chameleon
- Lua Basics. Understanding the syntaxes and structures of Lua.
- Building Database Interfaces. Techniques for working with databases in Iguana.
- Iguana Certification Course. Test your knowledge from training, including a real-world assignment.
|Before you start||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.